Monday, January 31, 2011

Where To Get Metal Cores Scooter Wheels ... wherein Peter posts a flu update.

g goes, I'll just skip this Friday's dance.  Sure, I'll almost certainly be uncontagious by then, but blues dancing involves a lot of contact, and I want a completely clean bill of health before I do any of that. The big unknown is:  what should I do about improv?

Here's what I have scheduled for this week:

Monday:  watch a movie with the noir cast
Tuesday:  Dancy Street rehearsal
Wednesday:
        Dancy Street appearance on KOOP
        Austin Secrets rehearsal
        Noir rehearsal
Thursday:  Dancy Street performance
Saturday:\u0026amp; nbsp; Austin Secrets performance
I know Monday and Tuesday Are out. But what about the rest of the week? Which of These Would establishi events too much exertion? Which of Them, Even Though I 'm fine to go to work, establishi Would too much of a contagion Risk? My gut instinct

is to err on the side of caution
(AKA "wuss out")
and cancel on everything except the Secrets Austin show - Assuming I'm back to my usual jovial self by then - And Then just Try Not to lick anybody in That performance.

But jeez, I'm Dancy Street's contact person with the KOOP host on Wednesday, so I kind of Need to be there - grarr!

So That's Where my head's at right now. At readt today I'm awake and asymptomatic enough to worry about such things.


0 comments:

Post a Comment