bsp; I will be shocked and dismayed if I am still sick by then.
The Coldtowne Winter Lock-In
This is a marathon of ten-, fifteen-, and thirty-minute shows that's happening at Coldtowne Theater on Saturday the 22nd. Apparently I am going to be \be the Glee Club at an all-girls school, and every week they compete against a rival school -- that week's guest stars. For one performance, the 'rival school' will be played by Dancy Street! (Side note: this may not be my only guest appearance with \MLXC
Puppets Headline the Threefer in March
Sara Farr continues her plans for the Puppet Improv Project. We're getting ready to headline the Hideout Threefer in March, possibly with guest instructors coming to town and possibly doing Muppet-style puppetry -- which involves holding the puppet up above your head and watching it on a video monitor. Yay new things!
The Friday Shows at the Hideout The Friday shows at the Hideout continue rumbling along. Every Friday at 8pm, they do a different 'pick-up game' show:
The Fancy-Pants Mash-Up , Pick Your Own Path , the Nightmare Video Project , and Dubbed Indemnity
. I'll appear in the Nightmare Video Project this Friday, and I'm busy putting together another \
0 comments:
Post a Comment