Thursday, January 27, 2011

Current Drivers License Designs ... Spanish Wherein have enough life experience to know That Both ends of the conversation suck.

This week's situation: "You Have Been Told, 'Let's just be friends." "Yup


. Friends. Awkward, melancholy friends.

So. Friends. Friends dull melancholy.


Curse my harmless affability!

The Curse of my satisfaction harmless!


If I were a songwriter, I Could Make Productive use of this.

If I were a composer, who could make productive use of it.


On the upside, hey, at least you're telling me this INSTEAD of disappearing and Hoping I take a hint.

On the positive side, well at least you're telling me this instead of disappearing and hopefully take a lead.


Cool! If I collect five more rejections, I can send Them in for a free bike!

Cool! If I collect five rejections, I can send a free bike!


OH GOD MY LIFE IS OVER - oh. Wait. I'm not sixteen.

my God, my life is over - ha. Wait. I'm not sixteen.


* sigh * I understand. You Simply Can not handle my raw animal magnetism.

0 comments:

Post a Comment