Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wedding Card What Towrite

As part of the prep for our Threefer run at the Hideout ( 8pm, every Thursday in February, just $3! ), the troupe had a publicity shoot last week.  I'm trying to figure out which of my pictures I should use for headshots.

We took some shots without props for general Dancy-Street use, and some shots *with* props specifically for the Threefer \
smile. (Nope, I do not remove That Have the hang of yet.)


Of the prop photos, I favor These Three:












Anybody have any preferences Among These? I need to pick one of Each for Mr. Bolden to touch up & prettify With His Mad Photoshop Skillz. Also note

That You Can Click Through Any of These original photos to the gallery, headshots Where You Might Find That Are Much Better Than the ones I Picked. This is the first time I've done a publicity photo shoot, and I can tell a zillion Already Things I want to do differentland if I do another one. (For instance: when Jon tells you to stop squinting, Should you really stop squinting.) It Was a lot of fun, and it looks like we're getting Some great pictures out of it. Hooray
publicity for doing improv for reals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment