Are NPR is scratched and taken over by monkeys Terrorist, What Would be your driving-in-the-car music?Damn, dirty monkeys.
Actually, Sometimes I * do * listen to music in the car. Often after Any kind of social event, I'm Too Stressed to concentrate on audiobooks or podcasts, so it's music instead. Generally, Though, I like driving to the Same innocuous & Sadly, outdated pop music I always listen to; Often I just put the iPod on shuffle and let it go. Some examples of
Songs That I like for driving:
Nowheres Nigh - Parts & Labor C HTMLXC
The Mercury Craze - Subtle
Beanbag Chair - Yo La I have
Help I'm Alive - Metric
Teenage Nights - The Nice Boys
Nu Tones - Nomo
Death of a Tune - The Hidden Cameras All I See Is the Sun - The Kingdom
... and of course the
2009 DJ Earworm mash-up .
(Or I'll just throw on Innervisions
for, like, the zillionth time.)
Side note: when I Went to Rice for a wedding this past October, I HAD to listen to the
Connells While I was driving around campus, just for old time's sake.
0 comments:
Post a Comment