Day 02 → Your favorite movie
Day 03 → Your favorite TV program
Day 04 → Your favorite book
Day 05 → Your favorite phrase
→ A fantasy Day 06 Day 07
→ A photo that makes you happy
Day 08 → A photo that makes you angry / sad you
Day 09 → A photo you took
photo Day 10 → A 10 years ago
Day 11
→ A recent photo Day 12 → A 13 → Day
fantasy fiction book
A Day 14 → A nonfiction book
Day 15 → A fanfic
Day 16 → A song that makes you mourn (or almost)
Day 17 → a work of art (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Say to 18
→ A fantasy Day 19 → A talent of yours
Day 20 → A hobby of yours
→ Day 21 Day 22
A recipe → A website
Say at 23 & amp; rarr; a YouTube video
→ A fantasy Day 24 Day 25
→ Your day, in great detail
Day 26 → Your week, with great detail
Day 27 → This month, in great detail
Day 28 → This year, in great detail
Day 29 → Hopes and dreams and plans for the next 365 gave ; as
Day 30 → A fantasy
My favorite books would say. I love these books so I can not choose between the two, both are different and produce different feelings ... I wonder bothThis is a simple teaching, but beautiful and very, very true. Thanks to this book I knew the baobabs. It has many beautiful moments, funny and sensitive. I think you should re-read it now, maybe I would see with other eyes entenderíay ... the last time I read it I was like 13 years and I think it's time to read it again =) .
--------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
The promise of the Angel-Frédéric Lenoir and Violette Cabes
Review: (Written by my XD BTW) amp; iacute; a. Always, without doing it consciously, has been between this and the other world, making your heart a prisoner of the ghost of his brother.
As a child she and her parents made a trip to a place in northern France called MONT-SAINT-MICHEL. This place is built a large Romanesque abbey dating from the XI century and is dedicated to the Archangel Michael.
While there's little Johanna had a strange dream about a man hanged, hanging from a bell tower and beheaded a monk who said the phrase accedendum Ad ad caelum terra When he regains consciousness is the house of a healer named Moira. It stays there for a few days, receiving a visit from two of his brothers Osmundo Fray, the nurse and Friar monastery Almodius sub-prior of the same.
Roman Fray In those days you realize that Moira, despite being named, is not entirely faithful to the Catholic faith and decided to Christianize, so this looks to sneak her in a chapel near the monastery. Almodius Fray discovers them and also find that among them there is more than just affection. Roman who refused to accept their feelings for Moira, he finally realizes he loves her, but
0 comments:
Post a Comment