Friday, February 5, 2010

Sciatica More Condition_treatment

Day 01 → Your favorite song
Day 02 → Your favorite movie
Day 03 → Your favorite TV program
Say to 04 → Your favorite book
Day 05 → Your favorite phrase
→ A fantasy Day 06 Day 07
→ A photo that makes you happy
A photo Day 08 → makes you angry / sad you
Day 09 → A photo you took
Day 10 → A picture of 10 years ago
Day 11 → A fotor recent
→ A fantasy Day 12 Day 13
→ A book of fiction
Day 14 → A nonfiction book
Day 15 → A
fanfic Day 16 → A song that makes you mourn (or almost)
Day 17 → a work of art (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Day 18 → A fantasy
Day 19 → A talent of yours
Day 20 → A hobby of yours
→ Day 21 Day 22
A recipe → A website
Day one saw 23 → deo of YouTuBe
→ A fantasy Day 24 Day 25
→ Your day, in great detail
Day 26 → Your week in great detail
→ This Day 27 month, in great detail
Day 28 → This year, in great detail
Day 29 → Hopes and dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 → A fantasy

Of all the television programs that have passed before my eyes since I have memory, including a program watched as a child, who looked a few years ago and I seeNow (that very few indeed XD I have almost no TV time ...), which I have fond memories and surely would see and that's why my favorite is:

Plaza Sesamo (Sesame Street)




child know it's (obviously XD! is a program for children, after all. Although I read somewhere that it was originally intended for adults too sentimental) but the truth is the best program I've seen in my life and the only one I saw when I was little that volveríaa see if they pass it again on TV.

was funny, comedy, educational, and geniaaal innocent! in general. I remember that one tiempo then when I went "Elmo's World" (a program dedicated only to Elmo) I saw! although they had like 12 years haha. I love

Beto, Enrique, the monster eats cookies, count count! * O * It really is a great TV progam. I also remember singing Salian characters many times and sang in many different genres of music, I still remember the alphabet song in opera or ballads XD jajaja stations! Jajajajaja XDDD ballad stations that was great! Jajajaja XDD was so emotional and merits all the muppet who sang the seasons were changing as the mentioned, but at the end of the song as the weather is going crazy and rain

0 comments:

Post a Comment