Day 01 → Your favorite song
Day 02 → Your favorite movie
Day 03 → Your favorite TV program
Day 04 → Your favorite book
Day 05 → Your favorite quote
→ A fantasy Day 06
Day 07 → A photo that makes you happy
Day 08 → A photo that makes you angry / sad you
Day 09 → A photo to the next 365 days → A fantasy Day 30
OOOTRA FANTASIA! Another of my fantasies is to go to Europe and see London, Madrid, Venice, Paris, Mont Saint Michel! \u0026lt;3, Oh! Europe is so old!, So full of secrets and legends. Imagine a huge stage for fantastic tales and scary stories. It is a sea full of ideas for any artist! * O * Europae I know! I love the British accent, I understand absolutely nothing of what they say lol, but I love how it sounds! In Venice, it must be so cool to walk everywhere in gondola! and Paris oh Paris The city of light! You
which is well kid, you can travelar from one country to another in a few hours by car =) or better in treeen! * O * I think I'll go there for my honeymoon lol
ONE OF MY TALENTS: Write, memorize (! XD well if not memorize is a talent) a hobby: Writing! hahaha is not that the best writer in the world, there are many out there much better than me, but I try to write small things from time to time and try to improve little by little ... I hope someday to write a book =)
RECIPE
Huatape (something like shrimp broth XD) Ingredients: 1kg
-Shrimp (also depends on how much food will jojo) -1 bit of mass é my blog and how empty it was compared to it (which in fact inspired me to put more attention to me) ... I said, "Chin! that what I have so neglected? it's time to give life! > D " And so, I started to customize it and post stuff. And now more alive than it ever was hahaha I'm proud of it and I thank my friends (love u Danii!)
Feel free to go as they please 8D A VIDEO OF YOU TUBE
ZOMG! Which will you choose! There are currently too * looks at his favorite billion * this ... or this ... or that ... or that ... oh this is great ... but ... arg estee !!!... . UMM ...
already! I would put this! CHue all that can be met! The Chicao Quieroo! , Or;
JOJO again delayed me a lot! but school is school and there than done and look forward 8D
To proximaa! (I hope is tomorrow: P)
0 comments:
Post a Comment