Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ontario Used Boat Tax

acute, and 09 → A photo you took photo Day 10 → A 10 years ago Day 11
→ A recent photo Day 12 → A fantasy Say ; to 13 → A book of fiction Day 14 → A nonfiction book
→ Day 15 Day 16 A fanfic → A song that makes you mourn (or almost) Day 17 → a work of art (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.) → A fantasy Day 18 Day 19 → A talent of yours
Day 20 & rarr ; A hobby of yours CHT
This photo was taken on a ride I did with my high school classmates to a botanical garden was great this trip 8D. I think we walked like 3 miles or 4km and I felt neither. When I saw the flower with button inmediantamente thought up in a photo. My dad just taught me the camera function is called macros ... and so went out this photo, which I am quite proud to tell the truth =) I did not expect to come out so pretty .. . And tomorrow: A photo of 10 years ago D: (like 17 ... actually>.>)

0 comments:

Post a Comment