Monday, February 8, 2010

Delsey Uggage Stores In Mississauga 30 Days of simple things ... 25 days for my birthday

amp; iacute; to 10 → A picture of 10 years ago Day 11 → A recent photo → A fantasy Day 12 Day 13 → A book of fiction Day 14 → A nonfiction book
→ Day 15 Day 16 A fanfic → A song that makes you mourn (or almost) Day 17 & rarr , a work of art (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
→ A fantasy Day 18 Day 19 talent of yours → A → A Day 20 Day 21 hobby of yours → A recipe Day 22→ A website
Day 23 → a YouTube video
→ A fantasy Day 24 Day 25 → Your day, in great detail Say ; to 26 → Your week in great detail Day 27 → This month, in great detail Day 28 → This year, in great detail
Day 29 → Hopes, dreams I and plans for the next 365 days → A fantasy Day 30 A fantasy ...

ZOMG! HYDE KNOW! Y. .. Y. .. Y. .. LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER, HAPPY! 8D


know the truth if ... Hyde! jajajaja sii! that's one of my fantasies. It would be so exciting and amazing ... I think I fainted .///. although that would waste the opportunity ....

No other artist that I become so crazy fan girl ... I swear! Of the bands I like, not even the names of their members jaja solo vocalist case, I am nothing fixed in the artists, or their names or what they do ... very fluke as some call it but tell me a famous name and will not know who is safe unless XDD very very famous and not, Brad Pitt
XD The point is that Hyde is the only thing we are all his birthday lol (29 January), which was caas sado called his ex-wife (Megumi ¬ ¬), the sad story of non-child (Akiraaa!!), his name was not artistic (Hideto Takarai), who matched the most frequently (Sakura.. . the former drummer of L'Arc), umm not ask me and tell them what they want! XD
is the only thing I look videoss, pictures, EVERYTHING is an obsession XD hahaha ... very, very sweet and damn obsession

all started when I met L'arc ~ en ~ ciel .. . that was when I heard Ready Steady Go ... or 4th avenue of coffee in Samurai X. .. and then we (my friends at the secondary and I XD) to find more songs from the band and released in various animes XD my best friend of the secondary and I became fans fans seriously ... and then d

0 comments:

Post a Comment